Thursday, February 25, 2010

The Great Blizzard of 2010

That's right folks! The Great Blizzard of 2010. We just had snow here, a lot of snow. Big, fat fluffy snowflakes. It was a huge blizzard...by Texas standards. It was awesome!

So, on Tuesday morning about 7:00 am, it started sleeting and quickly turned into snow and it snowed on and off all day long. This was the view out my back door at one point.



At one point, I was talking to Andrew about the snow and I said "Let's go build a snowman." And he replied "No Mommy. I don't want to build a snowman. I want to throw snowballs!" That's my boy!

It was fun though, getting to do all of those traditional snow activities wiht Andrew that we so rarely get to do here in Texas.

We caught snowflakes on our tongues:




We made a snowman:






And we had a snowball fight:






And after we were nice and cold with frozen hands (we do not have the proper snow equipment!), we went inside and had hot chocolate:



It was a great day!

1 comment: