Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Random Things from Michigan

We went to Michigan last week for Thanksgiving. We drove. I know, I know. What were we thinking. But it was a great trip and we really loved seeing David, Kris, Davney and Nixon. I don't really have any stories to tell just a collection of random thoughts, quotes, snippets to share.

1. There is absolutely nothing in parts of Arkansas and all of Missouri which is why your child will choose that spot to announce he has to go potty "right now!"

2. Favorite quote "Uncle David, you stink. You need to take a bath."

3. Andrew has decided a highway flyover is similar to a roller coaster. So when we are going over one we throw our arms into the air and yell "Wheeeeeee!"

4. I am so thankful we do not have wood floors over a basement in our house. When your 3-year old runs over those types of floors it is really loud.

5. Least favorite moment, Andrew leaning over me at 4:30 in the morning and whispering "Mommy, I ready to get up now." Most mornings it happened at 5:30 but on the way home he was thrown off by the time change and it happened at 4:30....uuuugghh.

6. I am also thankful Andrew does not sleep with us. Not only do he and Adam hog the covers but he also is a bed hog.

7. Finally, I would like to add that 24 hours in a car with a 3-year old is not for the weak. In the future I will remember to pack Valium...for both of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment