Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Did he really say that?

Kids say the darndest things. It's really true. There is this song by Basement Jaxx, the chorus of which is "Where's your head at? Where's your head at? Where's your head at?" Pretty simple right? Well, Andrew and I sing it pretty frequently and some times replace the words. For example, while getting dressed we sometimes sing "Where's your underwear?" Good harmless fun.

On Saturday, Andrew and I are sitting at a table at the Renaissance Faire waiting for Adam to return with food. There is a young man (about 25 years old) standing nearby. And my son starts singing the above song but with the words "tweaked." The guy looks at me and says "Did he just say what I think he said?" And I had to confirm that he did.

What was my precious baby boy singing, you ask.

"Where's your penis? Where's your penis? Where's your penis?"

Whoops!

1 comment: